MAC Utility Installation for UTI Pan Portal
UTIITSL in process of implementation of MAC Utility for the machines at all the centres of the PSA’s those who all working on behalf of UTIITSL for PAN card processing. The application will be accessed only when the Mac ID is configured with the respective systems. Hence this utility needs to be downloaded in the respectivesystems for smooth functioning of the application for enhanced data security.
The process needs to be followed for the installation process is as under:
Installation Instruction for Mac Utility on Windows OS
Step 1:- The utility software is available at the user’s home screen of the application.
Download MAC Utility Software (macutility.zip) from respective portal after login.
- Extract the macutility.zip to the folder macutility; this will be downloaded at your download folder of local machine.
For example d:macutility or users may check with respective of the local system.
Step 3:- Setting JRE_HOME Environment Variable. (Please note, if jre 8.0 or
higher version is installed at the local machine then JRE_HOME may set
otherwise users may download as follows)
To download the JRE package click on the link
To download the package you may need oracle’s login credential. Once the login credential
created for yourself you have to download the package based on your Operating System
Otherwise the user can download the JRE from our google drive for Windows 32/Windows 64
bit OS. User may use the link
- If JDK is installed on the machine then set the JRE_HOME variable pointing to yourJRE installation folder , for example,
- If only JRE is installed on the machine then set JRE_HOME by pointing to JREinstallation folder, for example,
For example, if you set the JRE_HOME variable in the Windows 7 environment or higher
version, the Environment Variables dialog will look like the following screenshot
Note: if jre is not installed then download the latest jre package and install before
setting JRE_HOME variable
Step 4 :- Open command prompt (cmd).
// instruction to install service.bat file.
Step 4:- Verify mac utility service status
- Open run window (Win+R)
- Type services.msc command and then enter, the screen will open shown as in the image
- Find Utiitsl MacUtility from the list and If service is installed successfully status will look like the image shown as below
- For restarting click on restart link
- For stopping the service click on stop link
Instruction for uninstalling MAC utility from Windows OS
Open command prompt (cmd).
Remove service.bat file.
Type service.bat removes
If you face any problem please comment down blow
mac utility software
mac utility download
mac utility apps
mac utility installation
mac utility automation
mac backup utility