Minimum Requirements for Mobile Phones to run Jeevan Pramaan face application
1. Android 7.0 (SDK 24) or greater
2. RAM – 4+ GB
3. Storage – 64 GB ( Minimum 500 MB free storage space)
4. Camera Resolution – 5MP or greater
5. Face RD Service (AadhaarFaceRd)
Biometric device is not required for Jeevan Pramaan Face App (Android), the app uses the camera of the mobile phone to capture the face.
Important Download Link :
- Aadhar RD Service : Click here for Download
- face Jeevan Praman Patra Clint Download : Click here for Download
Installation Process :
- Install Aadhaar Rd Service using Link : Click here
- Visit Jeevan Praman Patra Link : Click here
- Enter Email ID And Captcha and click I agree for Download *OTP will be send to you email ID
- Enter OTP and Click to download
- And Download Link will be send to your email ID
- Visit email id and download jeevan praman Patra Software
- And Install
Setup Face Jeevan Praman Patra Clint :
- Install AadhaarFaceRd (Early Access) App : Click here
For proper results ensure:
1. Position: For capturing facial image, it is advisable that adjust the camera at the right distance
or in the right posture.
2. Frontal pose needs to be captured i.e. no head rotation or tilt. The Pensioner should be
instructed to be seated properly with their back upright and their face towards the camera.
3. It is strongly recommended that the face should be captured with neutral (non-smiling)
expression, teeth closed, and both eyes open and looking into the camera.
4. Illumination: Poor illumination has a high impact on the performance of face recognition.
Proper and equally distributed lighting mechanism should be used such that there are no shadows
over the face, no shadows in eye sockets, No light exactly above the ,can cause shadows. Light
should be diffused and placed in front of the Pensioner so that there are no shadows under the
5. Eye Glasses: If the person normally wears glasses, it is recommended that the photograph be
taken with glasses. However, the glasses should be clear and transparent. Dark glasses /tinted
glasses should be taken off before taking the photograph.
Some of the actionable feedbacks in software are:
1. No face Found
2. Enrolee too far
3. Pose (Look Straight)
4. Insufficient lighting
5. Very low face confidence
6. Non-uniform lighting (of face in output image)
7. Incorrect background (in output image)
8. Insufficient lighting (bad grey values in face area of output image)